Tradition of Giving
Rodef Sholom's membership and tution pays for only 59% of our expenses. Each year we need to raise the other 41% of our operating budget. Please join us and help us reach our goal of 100% participation in this year's campaign.
Welcome to Congregation Rodef Sholom
Congregation Rodef Sholom is a kehilla kedosha, a sacred community that welcomes Jews and their families with open arms and open minds. We are linked to our past and actively building our future. We are multi-generational and multi-cultural. Whether you are married, single, with or without kids, a member of the LGBT community, a Jew by choice or by birth, in an interfaith family, or disabled, we welcome you.
Our aim is to help build Jewish lives that are authentic. In doing so, we envision individuals who are enriched and a community that is transformed.
Shabbat Evening: Most Fridays we start with wine and a nosh at 5:45 pm, followed by Shabbat services at 6:15 pm, except on the third Friday of each month, when we offer a late service at 7:30 pm. On the third Fridays in the summer (June, July and August), in addition to the 7:30 pm service, we offer a 6:00 pm service at a local park – check the calendar for locations.
Shabbat Morning: Every Saturday at 10:30 am. Our morning services are followed by a community kiddush that the congregation is always welcome to attend. Most Shabbat services include b'nai mitzvah and are preceded by some form of Torah study - see the calendar for more.